Statement of Commitment
As a member owned, not-for-profit financial institution, The North Olmsted Schools Federal Credit Union commits all our efforts to our membership. We seek to offer the finest products and services available while giving the best value to our members.
We will continue to search for better ways to serve the interests of our members and encourage them to become financially successful. We place a high importance on consumer education and the teaching of financial thrift.
Services to members:
- Savings Accounts
- Checking Accounts
- Vacation Clubs
- Christmas Clubs
- Escrow Accounts
- Share Certificates
- ATM cards
- Overdraft Protection
- CUNA Mutual Insurance (Car, Homeowner, Life, etc.)
- Direct Deposit
- Payroll Deduction
- Wire Transfers
- Notary Service*
- Reconciliation and research available
*Provided by the Credit Union at no cost.
- Newsletters/Flyers – publication of information on current issues, new products and services, interest rates and other pertinent information.
- Financial counseling – the Credit Union can grant loans and offer advice about ways to work towards solving credit problems.
- New/Used car information – for members interested in the purchase or sale of an automobile we serve as a resource of purchase prices, trade-in values and other related issues.
- Annual Membership Meeting – the entire membership is encouraged to attend and to exercise their right to vote in the elections for Board of Directors, Loan Committee and Supervisory Committee. Donations from local businesses are drawn as door prizes and refreshments are served to help boost the attendance.
- North Olmsted City Schools Federal Credit Union operates a democratically controlled, member-owned cooperative and can be as diverse as its membership allows.
Commitment to the Credit Union Movement:
- CUNA member
- Continuing education for staff